Many members of The Society for Agricultural Education Parliamentarians are very active in training and coaching parliamentary procedure teams in the following areas:
- Motivating team members.
- Writing multiple-choice tests.
- Writing oral questions.
- Training for the presentation phase.This includes:
1) handling of motions by the chairman and members.
2) debating strategies and techniques.
3) an explanation of the complete judging scoring sheet.
4) training CDE judges.
5) free evaluation of a team’s presentation (video tape).
Click on “Workshops” on the Menu for a listing of SAEP Professional Accredited Parliamentarians (PAP’s) who have expertise in coaching teams. Many PAP’s have trained and judged teams at the local, state, and national level for over ten years.
In addition, click here ==>http://www.northwest.net/parli-pro and look at the Main Menu for FREE materials directly related to the National FFA Parliamentary Procedure CDE: Some of these items include:
- Grading scales
- Writing minutes
- Oral Questions
- National tests and answer keys
- Main Motions
- Past National Winners